Friday, April 15, 2016

Eight Week Update

We've made it eight weeks!

Little Girl weighs 10 lbs and 4 oz. She's in 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers.

She's become quite verbal. In fact, we have a trick now where I roll my lips to make a vibrating sound, and she copies me. I've taken videos--it's adorable!

Last night during tummy time, she lifted her head completely and did baby push-ups for about ten seconds. She's getting so strong!

Her sleep has been more sporadic, resulting in a very tired mama in the morning.

Yesterday, she drank almost 3 ounces from a bottle, preparation for when I go back to work part time.

Shes a smiley, cooing little girl, and we love her!

3 comments:

  1. Courtney! I can't believe baby girl is getting so big. I saw where you love sign-language. That reminded me of when the girls were little ... I taught them how to sign "more." When other babies were crying for more of whatever, my girls were dabbing their fingers together quietly. :) Cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete