Sunday, February 14, 2016

37 Weeks Update

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 weeks, 5 days (Third Trimester)

Size of baby: We'll have an idea after our ultrasound this week.

Maternity Clothes: Stretchy pants always. 
  
Gender: Girl!

Movement: Less movement, but she still squirms around in her cramped space.

Sleep: Always interrupted. This kid is either moving, or I'm having Braxton Hicks, or my mind won't shut off.
  
What I Miss: Not having swollen feet. Not being uncomfortable.
  
Cravings: Nope.

Symptoms: Plenty of contractions although they aren't painful. Swelling. General tiredness. Basically normal 3rd trimester stuff.

What I'm Looking Forward To:
Knowing I'm really, truly in labor. Bags are packed and the car seat is ready to go as soon as this little girl decides she's ready to meet her dad and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment