Sunday, February 7, 2016

36 Weeks Update


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 weeks, 5 days (Third Trimester)

Size of baby: I'm hoping around 6 lbs now.

Maternity Clothes: Definitely have to wear stretchy pants to fit my bump.
  
Gender: Girl!

Movement: Less movement, but she still squirms around in her cramped space.

Sleep: Trying to do that more, but it's not working. :/ I sleep best on Thursdays which is my long work day.
  
What I Miss: Not having swollen feet. Not being uncomfortable.
  
Cravings: Nah.

Symptoms: More contractions and swelling. My body is most def prepping for labor.

What I'm Looking Forward To:
Tuesday I'll hit 37 weeks. My doctor said we were shooting for 37 weeks or beyond, so I've pretty much made it to the goal.
My bags and hers are packed. Whenever she's ready, I'm ready to meet her.


No comments:

Post a Comment