Sunday, January 31, 2016

35 Weeks Update


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 weeks, 5 days (Third Trimester)

Size of baby: At this week's ultrasound, they estimated her weight to be 4 lbs and 15 oz. She's small but growing.

Maternity Clothes: Definitely have to wear stretchy pants to fit my bump.
  
Gender: Girl!

Movement: Little girl is in position and has been for a couple weeks, so her movements make me a bit uncomfortable. But I still love to feel her move.

Sleep: Happens in between switching positions and getting up twenty times.
  
What I Miss: Normal-sized feet.
  
Cravings: Nah.

Symptoms: BH contractions, swelling, and a few other things pointing towards labor being close.

What I'm Looking Forward To:
I'm starting to get scared thinking about labor, but I want to have her here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment