Sunday, January 24, 2016

34 Weeks Update



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 weeks, 5 days (Third Trimester)

Size of baby: My phone app says 19-22 inches and 4.9 lbs. Unfortunately, my fundal height measurement is behind, so my doctor ordered an ultrasound for my next visit to check the baby's growth.

Maternity Clothes: Not necessary but loose clothes are more comfortable. My feet are growing more than anything.
  
Gender: Girl!

Movement: Thank goodness, yes. According to the doctor, I'm carrying her "around my knees". Ha! I already knew how low she was, of course, because she moves a bunch.

Sleep: I do that occasionally, yeah.
  
What I miss: Nothing right this second. I'm just happy she's on her way.
  
Cravings: Nah.

Symptoms: Normal stuff--swelling, BH contractions, and regular ole' third trimester discomfort.

What I'm Looking Forward To:
Having her here, healthy and in our arms. 


No comments:

Post a Comment