Monday, January 18, 2016

33 Weeks Update

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 weeks, 6 days (Third Trimester)

Size of baby: My phone app says 19 inches and 4.5 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Right now I'm wishing I had maternity shoes for my swollen feet.
  
Gender: Girl!

Movement: Yup, she's active and loooow.

Sleep: Will never be the same again, I'm thinking.
  
What I miss: Well, it's starting to feel like I've been pregnant 20 years. I'll be glad to have her on the outside.
  
Cravings: None really. I can still eat all my normal spicy favorites like gumbo and buffalo chicken.

Symptoms: This has been the week to make me feel like, "Nope, this can't last until 40 weeks." My legs/ankles/feet are pretty much permanently swollen. Which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to, you know, work.
I'm also antsy to finish the nursery, preregister at the hospital, install her car seat, and stock up on groceries.
I'm also catching myself being all kinds of emotional and wondering how on earth I'm going to take care of a newborn.

What I'm Looking Forward To:
Our church just threw us an amazing shower, and I'm looking forward to organizing all of those gifts and finishing the nursery.

I'm also really, really looking forward to having this child.
And a little scared to death.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment