Sunday, December 27, 2015

30 Weeks Update


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 30 weeks, 5 days (Third Trimester)

Size of baby: Approximately 17 inches and 3.1 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Not necessary. My jeans still fit!
  
Gender: Girl

Movement: Feeling her move is my favorite part of pregnancy. She loves to be active, especially at night when I'm lying down. I can tell she's bigger too.
Sleep: I get tired much sooner than I used to, and I wake up a bunch in the middle of the night. But I'm still able to sleep, so we're good.
  
What I miss: Well, I'm getting to the point where it's a little difficult to move from a seated position. So that's a bit weird.
  
Cravings: Not really. My appetite has started increasing somewhat though. I'm trying to drink a lot of water to make up for any Dr. Pepper I drink.

Symptoms: Besides the normal stuff like minor swelling and shortness of breath, I'm starting to feel the "pregnancy emotions."

Also, the day before Christmas Eve, I randomly threw up after breakfast and it was DISGUSTING. After that, I didn't get sick again. Thinking my iron supplement might be responsible.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Meeting my little girl face-to-face, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment