Sunday, December 20, 2015

29 Weeks Update


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 weeks, 5 days (Third Trimester)

Size of baby: According to my phone app, she's approx. 17 inches and 2.9 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Basically all of my normal clothes still fit, including my jeans.
  
Gender: A sweet little girl.

Movement: She loves to move. With her being head down, I feel her feet and legs high and her hiccups low.
Sleep: I'm tired enough that I sleep pretty well except for waking up about six times.
  
What I miss: The ability to get out of our recliner or bed on the first attempt.
  
Cravings: What I'm not supposed to have. Dr. Pepper for example.

Symptoms: Minor swelling. Shortness of breath. General tiredness.
I got the results from my bloodwork, and my iron is still too low even though I'm taking my prenatal plus a supplement. So I'm having to take an extra dose of the iron supplement. Thank the Lord there's nothing major going on--very blessed.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Spending long days at home with my little girl. We bought a rocking recliner this week, and it's crazy how excited I am to rock her.

No comments:

Post a Comment