Saturday, December 12, 2015

28 Weeks Update




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 weeks, 4 days (Third Trimester)
 Took my sugar test this week (fruit punch-flavored and gag-worthy) and will find out the results in about a week.
Size of baby: At my ultrasound Wednesday, she was 2 lbs. 5 oz. She measured about three days small, but my doctor isn't worried. He says she's just starting the "fattening up" stage. The ultrasound also showed us she's head down and very low. I can feel her hiccup, so I'd guessed as much. :)
Maternity Clothes: Still able to wear my normal jeans and shirts. Not what I was expecting, but I'm glad I haven't wasted money on maternity jeans.
  
Gender: GIRL!
Movement: Oh, yeah. At the doctor's office, they tried to do an NST, but my little girl wouldn't stay still long enough. Apparently a 28-week baby has plenty of room to wiggle.   
Sleep: Every time I wake up in the middle of the night, I have to alternate which side I sleep on. Other than that, nothing major.   
What I miss: The freedom to drink Dr. Pepper without guilt. Silly, I know.   
Cravings: Nope.
Symptoms: Minor swelling. Shortness of breath. General tiredness. Occasional aches below my belly button.
What I'm Looking Forward To: The first few hours after delivery, once labor is over and she's in my arms instead of my stomach. I cannot wait to see her. Only 11 or so weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment