Friday, November 27, 2015

26 Weeks Update



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 weeks, 3 days
Size of baby: If her movement is any indication, she's HUGE! But according to my pregnancy app, she's the size of an eggplant--over 9 inches and 2-2.5 pounds.  
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure, but my bump doesn't seem much different from week to week if you look at the pictures we've taken.
Maternity Clothes: My clothes still fit, except for one annoying skirt with a high waist. Even my jeans still button with no need for a belly band.  
Gender: GIRL!
Movement: Yes, yes, yes. Last night, I promise she must've been hyped up on all the Thanksgiving treats. I can tell she's going to be a fun one to have around at three in the morning.  
Sleep: Not having too much trouble with that. Except when she's attacking my organs.  
What I miss: Honestly? Not much. Of course, I'd love if people would stop touching my stomach. That's very weird.   
Cravings: Nah. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Symptoms: Nothing to complain about. My bump isn't too big, and I still feel mostly normal. Slight swelling in my fingers (I can tell by the occasional wedding ring indentations at the end of the day). No Braxton-Hicks yet.
What I'm Looking Forward To:
Another ultrasound in a couple weeks (technically to check my kidneys, but we'll be getting more pictures of our girl!).
Holding our little girl for the first time and sharing her name (which we haven't chosen yet). Rocking her to sleep for the first time. Seeing her daddy smile at her. A multitude of things really.

I'm not looking forward to the glucose test I'll soon be taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment