Sunday, November 1, 2015

22 Weeks Update



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 weeks, 5 days (Second Trimester)
Size of baby: At our 20 weeks, 6 days ultrasound, Baby B was 14 ounces!!! She's over a pound now--the size of a spaghetti squash or a papaya.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: We still haven't bothered to buy a scale. Who knows!
Maternity Clothes: Still aren't necessary. My regular jeans and skirts still button, thank you very much. :0)
  
Gender: A little GIRL! We had our anatomy scan October 19th and a Gender Reveal party that next Saturday. Now we're concentrating on the overwhelming decision of choosing a name.
Movement: All. The. Time. I feel her high and low. She's a wiggle-worm, that's for sure. Which is comforting. 
Sleep: Surprisingly, the past couple of nights I've slept pretty well! I'm loving pillows right now though.  
What I miss: Being able to drink Dr. Pepper without worrying about caffeine.  
Cravings: Nachos and peanut butter kiss cookies (not together). Of course, if certain foods ever sound good, I call that a craving. I haven't gotten the nachos or cookies, so I guess the craving isn't too strong. Ha.
Symptoms: This week has been better. Besides stomach tightening and backaches after standing too long, I've felt close to normal. Pregnancy is still "fun" to me, so that should tell you something. :)
What I'm Looking Forward To: My due date! I want to hold this little girl so badly. Honestly, I'm longing for the days (and even the looong nights) when she and I will be cuddling at home. I'm getting the "nesting" vibe and starting to write down recipes and plan meals so that her daddy and I will be able to enjoy her with the least amount of stress possible. I'm imagining the color of her eyes and how much she'll weigh. And if she'll have her daddy's big feet. ;0) 

2 comments:

  1. A GIRL! Yay! :) I'm excited to hear what y'all settle on for a name!

    My email seems to keep kicking me off of your blog-subscription (Grrr, Google), but I'm loving these update posts. You'll be a wonderful mommy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we EVER pick a name! ;0) Such a hard decision!!!

      Delete