Tuesday, October 13, 2015

20 Weeks Update



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: A banana!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 lbs. last I was told.
Maternity Clothes: Nope. My normal clothes still fit, and folks are just now starting to notice the "bump". 
  
Gender: We'll know super soon!
Movement: Oh, definitely! And my husband felt the baby move too, when I was 19 weeks, 2 days. That was amazing. This kid loves to move.
Sleep: Back pain from a kidney stone isn't allowing for great sleep. 
What I miss: Sleeping without rolling over to stop my back from hurting. But that's my kidney's fault, not the baby's. :D 
Cravings: Nothing really this week. Chinese always.
Symptoms: Headaches. Back pain. But nothing too severe. Trying not to whine because I know the toughest parts are yet to come.
What I'm Looking Forward To: The anatomy scan/gender ultrasound! We want to know what you are, little baby! Boy or girl? I've had three dreams, and the baby is always a girl in those dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment