Monday, May 4, 2015

"The List of Random Questions...Because Why Not?"


 My friend Natalie Monk tagged me in this Random Questions meme.

Ask my husband (how weird to use those two words)--I'm pretty stupendous at randomness.

So here go the rules, y'all.

 Paste the button onto your blog post. ~ Leave a new list of questions (or just pass on the question list you answered) and tag a few people of your random choice (and say why you tagged them, if you have time!) (Be original and nonsensical in your question-creativity - makes the blogging world a cheerful place :-) And be disastrously random.)
~Write down three facts about you - one of them is WRONG. Let your commenters guess in the comments which one is wrong (and tell them in the comments after a while). 


My Questions:

1) How do you pronounce "Nashville"? Like "VILLain" or "VULgar"? Get me?

2) Do you pronounce "Louisville" the same way? 

3) Are you allergic to poison oak? I SO am. Like, if you say the word, I will break out in the stinkin' rash.

4) Where do you draw the line between being polite and being honest?

5)  What's the most amazing, memorable, book you've read this year, the Bible excluded?

6) Are you scared of spiders? 'Cause there's totally a huge one crawling along my baseboard right this second, and I'm too freaked out to kill it.

7) Jeans or a dress?

8) What makes you read a blog every day/week?



I killed the spider. No worries. You can breathe now.


My Two True, One Lie Statements:

1) I walked barefoot down the church aisle to get married.

2) I cried at the thought of climbing a winding staircase on my honeymoon.

3) I have a secret fear of not being able to have kids.


I'm tagging EVERYONE. Because, really, who doesn't like answering random questions? (It's the serious ones that can be a headache.)

Specifically, I'm tagging Gabrielle Meyer, Melissa Tagg, and Betsy St. Amant.

Your turn!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me, Courtney! How fun. :) I'll post my answers to your questions and ask a new set of questions on my blog next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome! Looking forward to reading yours! :)

      Delete