The Booklover's Christmas Giveaway continues. Your participation so far has been amazing. Week one's giveaway has a few more hours left, and you can enter that here.
Who wants to win two novella collections by writers from Seekerville?
About the Contest:
My friend Natalie Monk and I whipped up a giveaway perfect for a book-lover.
Throughout December we're offering you chances to win:
- The Westward Christmas Brides Collection (e-book),
- The Hope for the Holidays Historical Collection (e-book),
- The Hope for the Holidays Contemporary Collection (e-book),
- The Smitten three-book series (paperbacks),
- A $25 Amazon e-card,
- A five-page critique from Natalie AND a five-page critique from me.
*If you'd like to read a sample of my writing before you sign up, you can do that here.
An angry thunderstorm is battering my town right now, so I'm not singing "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" just yet...but I can still hope for a white Christmas, right?
I typically bake either chocolate chip cookies or peanut butter fudge for one of our Christmas gatherings. What dessert do you love? Maybe I'll change things up this year.
Well, the lights in my room are flickering a bit here, and I'm pretty sure lightning struck the tree across the street (ha!).
Talk to you in the comments!