Wednesday, November 19, 2014

If I Had Pinterest...

Once upon a time, I said I wouldn't ever “tweet”.
As you can tell from a certain social media button to the right, I didn't keep my word on that one. Even though I don’t have a Pinterest account, I might one day. And this is what I’d “pin” if I did.

Snagged from Liz Johnson's Facebook page



Photo Credit



Photo Credit




Photo Credit
Photo Credit
Photo Credit




















These are all quite frivolous, and I couldn’t justify buying them for myself, but I sure don’t mind sharing them with others who might want to scoop up a gift for the writer in his or her life. I mean, that Pride and Prejudice blanket—come on, that’s genius. I’m a blanket girl anyway, especially now that it’s freezing cold outside.

Do any of these writerly items interest you? Do you have Pinterest? If so, feel free to leave your link. If I ever figure Pinterest out, I’ll visit your…board? Isn’t that the correct terminology? I suppose if Facebook can have a wall, Pinterest can have a board.

Anyway…
What books or bookish things are on your wish-list this Christmas season?


4 comments:

  1. I love ALL of those. Love 'em! I'm on Pinterest but I totally don't use it. Still, it's funny seeing the pins you'd pin if you had Pinterest (that sounds like a tongue twister!).

    As for my Christmas wish list...honestly...free time. That's all I want! Free time! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I think about it, the more I want that P&P blanket and pillow. Hmm...
      And that is definitely a tongue twister. (BTW, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck... lol!)

      I hope you get that free time! As long as you continue writing witty, fun books for me to buy. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, my goodness!! I'm seriously considering building a book tree like that!!! You've inspired me! I know there are some leftover Christmas lights out in the shed we didn't use yet. Yay! I'm excited now! :)

    Like, Melissa, I'm thinking free time would be LOVELY. Actually just reading time would be great. Or Pinterest time.

    I LOVE Pinterest! It's the perfect solution to hoarding all those cute things we can't afford and don't have room for, lol. Seriously, though. It's great for inspiring characters, scenes, settings... And I love looking for recipes or VBS/craft projects and game ideas for kids at church. It can be incredibly helpful, but also addicting. :)

    I love that P&P pillow! One of my favorite quotes! I'm going to have to pin all these things, now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you build a tree, you HAVE to take a picture and show me.
      Eventually, I'll get a Pinterest. I've got a feeling.
      I LOVE that quote too. So sweet/romantic/awesome...

      Delete